Travel Information to/from Linwood Spiritual Center
The Linwood Spiritual Center is located about three hours north of New York City.
LaGuardia (LGA) and Kennedy (JFK) Airports in New York City and Westchester County Airport (HPN) are the most accessible airports.
Renting a car and driving to Linwood:
Traffic in the New York City area is generally very heavy; therefore it is suggested that you add at least one hour to the estimated travel time (GPS, MapQuest, etc.) between your airport and Linwood, particularly on the day of your departure flight.
For directions to Linwood check out the Center’s website: http://www.linwoodspiritualctr.org
Amtrak train service (LGA or JFK to / from Manhattan’s Penn Station)
- Take a shuttle from the airport to Penn Station in Manhattan. NYC Airporter offers round trip rides for about $30. For information go to: nycairporter.com.
- Take Amtrak to the Rhinecliff, NY station, (station closest to Rhinebeck.) For schedule and cost, visit their website Amtrak.
- Take a taxi to the Linwood Spiritual Center. The ride will cost about $12.00 and take 10 minutes. Call (845) 758-8294. (You may call a day in advance.)
Regarding travel, please do the following:
- Make your own air and/or ground transportation arrangements.
- Complete the travel/emergency contact form and submit it to Connie Barbarotto at firstname.lastname@example.org by October 2nd. If you have questions, you may phone her at (914) 636-6194 X131.
If you encounter a major delay and will not arrive by 4:30 PM on Tuesday, please phone the Linwood Spiritual Center at (845) 876-4178. Ask the person to notify the Called and Gifted Retreat Coordinator and to give you instructions for entering the building after hours.