The Province Office of Educational Services is pleased to announce that the following individuals have been accepted to participate in this year's Pilgrims in Perú program from July 16 – 25, 2022.
- Shireen Cotterall, Teacher, Vancouver College;
- Michelle Rapier, Teacher, Vancouver College;
- Robert Venditti, Facility and Grounds Manager, West Park;
- Paige Callebs, Teacher, Brother Rice, Bloomfield Hills;
- Jennifer Wagner, Vice Principal, Brother Rice, Bloomfield Hills;
- Erica Cameron, Teacher, St. Thomas More;
- Ana Krause, Teacher, St. Laurence;
- Dylan Gray, Teacher, Iona Preparatory School;
- Deirdre Mone, Principal, Iona Preparatory School, Lower School.
- Cris Ritchie-Bonomo and Brother Stephen Casey will lead the group.
Live and virtual Lima Immersion experiences have started to take place. In February 2022, Iona Prep sent twelve students accompanied by Brother Tom Leto and Dr. Kevin Kelton. Additionally, a number of virtual immersions have also occurred: Level 1 and Level 2 students from CBS Midleton in County Cork, Ireland and St. Laurence High School in Burbank, Illinois. Also joining the Immersion Experience is volunteer Niko Raffo from Stella Maris, Montevideo, Uruguay. Niko will be volunteering for four months. Thanks to Brother Steve Casey for his continued work organizing these experiences.
Some photos from Lima, Perú: